Derwen Coach House
Derwen Coach House is set on the grounds of our Edwardian home, built-in 1905. It offers guests attractive detached ground floor holiday accommodation (sleeps up to 4), plenty of outdoor space for you and your pets and rural views of farmland and the Brecon Beacons.
Please click on the image below to open full-size images of accommodation and facilities.
More About Your Accommodation
– Double bedroom (sleeps 2) with wardrobe, side tables and draws, Smart TV and hairdryer.
– Ensuite shower room with toilet, washbasin, large shower, and shaver socket.
– Kitchen with oven, microwave, induction hob, washer dryer, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, Dolce Gusto coffee machine, kettle, toaster, and a range of cutlery, glassware, and kitchenware.
– Lounge with large 3 seaters double sofa bed (can sleep an additional 2 people), armchair, smart TV and DVD player, and Bluetooth speaker.
– Conservatory entrance with space for storage e.g. wet gear and bikes.
– Second conservatory with seating and dining area.
– ¼ acre private enclosed garden attached to coach house (the fence is post and rail with stock netting).
– Shed with bike storage, workbench, selection of dog agility equipment, storage, and dry space for wet gear.
– Garden patio and bedroom patio courtyard both with seating.
– Rustic log seating area with outdoor fire pit (basket of complimentary wood supplied).
– Human and dog walk with an orchard that leads to public footpaths from the property.
– Views of the countryside and Brecon Beacons Black Mountain.
– Human and dog welcome baskets with local produce.
– OS Maps and online information booklets.
– Free WiFi.
– Freesat TV.
– Human bedding and towels were provided.
– Dog blankets and towels were provided.
– Designated enclosed courtyard parking next to the coach house.
– Multi-dog households welcome at no extra cost – completely dog friendly.
– 400m footpath walk to common and the river Swaddle.
– 600m footpath walk to Llangadog village with the local butcher, newsagent/Post Office, grocers, garden center, pet shop, pubs, and café.
– Please be aware that when using the sofa bed there is only the ensuite bathroom, which is accessed via the main bedroom.
We are located in Carmarthenshire just 0.6 miles outside the village of Llangadog on the west edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park. This is a great central base to explore both West and South Wales lakes, hills, mountains, waterfalls, national park, forests, coastline and countryside.
Click here to find out more about the local area, activities and places to visit
Our self-catering accommodation is truly dog friendly . We welcome multi-dog households and provide a range of features to let you and your dog have a relaxed and special holiday.
Click here to find more out about our dog friendly accommodation and location
We are also happy to accommodate other pets – please contact us with your requirements.
Whatever your preferred cycling discipline you will enjoy Carmarthenshire. We have epic road cycling, which has hosted many international road cycling events. The Mountain biking and cross mountain is varied with marked trails at centres such as Brechfa and Afan to less travelled routes in the Brecon Beacons. Bike Park Wales provides downhill trails with welcome uplift facilities.
Click here to find out more about our cycling friendly accommodation and local cycling and biking opportunities.
We are situated in an incredible location for waking and hiking. Places such as Llyn y Fan Fach, Pen y Fan, Black Mountain, Garn Goch and Henrhyd Falls provide spectacular views of Wales. We also have footpath walks from the door including the start of the Beacons Way and a little further afield in Llandovery the Cambrian Way.
Click here to find out more about our walker friendly accommodation and walks in the area